The 6th Annual Green Garden Fair is April 27, 2019 from 10am-2pm at the
Camden County Environmental Center, 1301 Park Boulevard, Cherry Hill NJ.
Co-sponsored by Rutgers Master Gardeners, Camden County, and Office of Sustainability, the Fair is growing! Our featured speaker this year is Doug Tallamy, author of Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens. Reservations for his 11am talk are free but must be made through Eventbrite.
- enjoy cooking demonstrations and tastings
- shop annual and perennial plants grown by Master Gardeners
- have fun with free kids’ garden projects
- tour the Educational Garden
- join the Paddle and Peddle event in the adjacent county park
Keep checking for additional features…it’s going to be an exciting day!
2019 will be the Biggest Fair Yet! Don’t Miss It!