Another Doug Tallamy talk has been added!
The 6th Annual Green Garden Fair is April 27, 2019 from 10am-2pm at the
Camden County Environmental Center, 1301 Park Boulevard, Cherry Hill NJ.
Co-sponsored by Rutgers Master Gardeners, Camden County, and Office of Sustainability, the Fair is growing! Our featured speaker this year is Doug Tallamy, author of Bringing Nature Home: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens. Go to Eventbrite to register for either the 11am or 1:30 session. The talks will be identical, so choose the one that suits your schedule.
- enjoy cooking demonstrations and tastings
- shop annual and perennial plants grown by Master Gardeners
- have fun with free kids’ garden projects
- tour the Educational Garden
- join the Pedal the Park event in the adjacent county park
- learn from ecologically-minded organizations and shop with our vendors.
- take home a FREE sapling tree
Keep checking for additional features…it’s going to be an exciting day!
2019 will be the Biggest Fair Yet! Don’t Miss It!