Master Gardeners are serving the gardening public every week!
- Stop in, call or email the Helpline office. Located at the Camden County Environmental Center, the office doors are open Monday to Friday, 9 to noon.
- Watch for the mobile Helpline experiences at fairs, farmers markets, and festivals.
- Arrange for one of our qualified and trained Educators to speak at your event. The topics available are Composting; Community Gardens;Food Safety; Integrated Pest Management; Right Plant, Right Place; Vegetables 101, Orchid Propagation, and Hydroponics. Speaker Request Form
- Attend a class of the Homeowners Series, which might be a Make and Take or a class on a home-gardening topic.
- Come to our Garden Fair (first Saturday in May) where we offer speakers, cooking demonstrations, our greenhouse-grown plant sale, community environmental groups and gardening shopping.
- We deliver fresh greens from the Hydroponics lab to Cathedral Kitchen weekly during the growing season.